terms & conditions
To secure your booking
To reserve your Big Mummer Booking a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 30% of the total booking cost (not including bond) is required OR the total balance if booking is made within 10 Working days of event. If full payment is not received within 10 working days of the booking, the company reserves the right to allocate the vehicle to another client. The vehicle hirer is required to sign this confirmation, specifying event details and conditions and return with your holding deposit.
Confirmation of Details and Payment for the Event
Final numbers of guests, pickup and drop off times & locations, entertainment requirements and balance of payment are all to be finalised 10 Working days prior to the event.
We will endeavour to accommodate all last-minute booking changes, however, these are subject to availability.
Payment is based on TOTAL COST of hire not per person cost.
NO REFUND will be given if guest numbers decrease leading up to or on the day of event transport.
Transport Details and Conditions
- Please ensure you allow enough time to get to your next destination and/or booking
- At Big Mummer we aim to provide an on-time service, BUT unfortunately, some factors are out of our control such as traffic conditions & weather…
- We are not liable for any delays due to these circumstances
- Every effort is made to provide the exact make & model of vehicle ordered, but in the event of mechanical breakdown or accident, we will endeavour to source an alternate vehicle & provide the next best available.
- Please note that bookings are subject to the vehicle having access to the itinerary provided to us. In the event where the vehicle is unable to access the pickup and/or drop off location, the driver will pull up as close as possible to their discretion, bearing in mind the safety of guests, staff & other vehicles.
- Entry to venues, boats and vehicles cannot be 100% Guaranteed. All Guest must abide by the basic requirements of entry and the final decision always resides with the venue operator.
- Big Mummer has a ZERO tolerance policy in place in relation to aggressive or violent behavior or abuse towards staff and in which case will terminate the event immediately & contact authorities.
- All vehicles are NON-SMOKING
Alcohol Consumption (STRICTLY 18+ ONLY)
- Big Mummer reserves the right to decline any intoxicated person/s entry onto the vehicle
- If there is a high level of intoxication on arrival, Big Mummer reserves the right to cancel booking
- A maximum of 2 drinks per person (OR equivalent) is permitted on board (Beer, wine, cider, RTDs)
- NO hard liquor permitted on board (1x 1L Vodka allowed for use of frozen cocktail machine)
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED ON BOARD ANY VEHICLE FOR SCHOOL FORMALS OR ANY UNDER 18s EVENT
** You agree to comply with the decisions of the appointed Big Mummer Representatives and the laws of New South Wales. If anyone in your group does not comply or if, in the Big Mummer Representatives opinion, they are not compatible with the general enjoyment and wellbeing of other members at the event, members of the general public or the smooth operation of the event itself, we reserve the right to refuse to let them continue to participate in the event. Furthermore, your group agrees that everyone including the Big Mummer Representative has the right to travel/work in a safe environment. Any threats to their safety, wellbeing or inappropriate behavior by anyone within the group, whether verbal or physical, will be taken extremely seriously and will result in the immediate termination of your charter and possible Police involvement. In either event, Big Mummer will not be responsible for any related costs and you and your group will have no claim against us. **
On behalf of you & your guests, you consent that our Big Mummer Representatives may take photographs and films of your group at any time and these may be used in our brochures and/or advertising or publicity material without obtaining further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and / or films.
It is the hirer & their guest’s responsibility to ensure that everyone is at the ‘pick up’ location on time & ready to board the vehicle. The driver or host will contact you 10 minutes prior to arrival.
YOUR BOOKING TIME IS YOUR DEPARTURE TIME.
Big Mummer vehicles are generally supplied for 1 hour. Additional costs may be charged if your booking goes overtime.
Minimum notice required
Cancellation of booked event
Within 14 days of Event
100% of total Booking Costs will be charged
- The Deposit is non-refundable in the event you or a representative acting on your behalf cancels the booking.
- The Balance is non-refundable, if you cancel an event within 14 working days of an event date.
- All guests are liable for any damaged to vehicles & will forfeit their bond & be charged accordingly
- If the vehicle is left in an excessively dirty condition or a guest vomits on board, the hirer is liable for full costs of this cleaning or repair & any consequent loss of use of the vehicle. (minimum charge is $200)
- Your Bond will be refunded in full within 7 working days of the event if no damage to the vehicle or our reputation due from the actions of you or your guests
- Big Mummer or its staff shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person, which is not attributed to Big Mummer’s negligence, arising from the event and the vehicle hirer shall indemnify the company against such claims.
- Big Mummer accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to goods brought onboard and or left on the vehicle during or after the event.
BOND: $350 – CREDIT CARD HOLDING
If you have any questions on our terms and conditions please contact our team at email@example.com